Thursday, January 15, 2015

husband's depraved attacks

Shocking details have emerged of how a British woman was sexually abused in her sleep by her husband, who recorded the attacks.
Sarah Tetley told British television's ITV that she only discovered the extent of what happened after her husband Charlie was arrested.
Police seized 316 videos on her husband's computer.
Ms Tetley, 26, said it wasn't until months after her husband's depraved attacks were uncovered that she was able to watch any of the videos to see what he did.
She told ITV her suspicions were first raised in November 2013.
“I woke up in the morning in that sort of drowsy just waking up stage and realised that he was molesting me in my sleep," she told ITV’s This Morning.
"At the time I thought I'll just pretend I'm still asleep and see what's going on. He stopped pretty quickly and I left the bedroom and went downstairs and sat up watching some rubbish on telly."

Sarah Tetley told ITV'S This Morning that she only discovered the extent of what happened after her husband Charlie was arrested. Photo: ITV

Ms Tetley confided in neighbours, who urged her to go to the police.
“A couple of the videos I watched...I did look like I was dead in some of them,” she said.
“A lot of the videos weren’t just of him but of household objects and things he would decide to do with those. It was quite disturbing.”
Charlie Tetley pleaded guilty to 26 counts of rape and assault and was jailed for 12 years in August last year.
Ms Tetley said she decided to talk about her ordeal to raise awareness of abuse.

https://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/26003619/i-was-raped-300-times-as-i-slept-by-my-husband/

No comments:

Post a Comment